WHAT IS GUA SHA? Gua Sha is a traditional, ancient East Asian and Chinese technique that is practiced to promote healthy well-being, circulation and remove toxin build-up in the body. It is gently used on the face as our skin is more delicate there and more aggressively on the body. Gua means to scrape and Sha means sand. The tools used in ancient history range from a Chinese soup spoon, a coin to a flat-surfaced animal bone.
• Aids in lymphatic drainage (which is often filled with toxin and waste)
• Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for our cells) to the skin and tissues
• Brightens the complexion
• Evens skin tone and texture
• Speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples
• Treats headaches and migraines
• Aids in product penetration
• Helps to break up and release the skin from uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
• Eliminates and greatly reduces fine lines (usually caused by dehydration)
• Can be used as a less invasive skin treatment to cosmetic injectables and face-lift surgery (when practiced on a regular basis at home to maintain great results)
• 1 x 100% Jade Stone Gua Sha
• Luxurious Storage Box
• Instructional Guide
• Ultrasoft storage pouch
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OR REPLACEMENT
🦘 AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED!
5.0Based on 5 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!